• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

Two TJ's items that may be of limited interest

fullsizeoutput_3966.thumb.jpeg.6d9a9a149e54be7914309054665ed6b9.jpeg

The 2016 Hillersden New Zealand Pinot Gris is a very acceptable, food-friendly, white wine for $3.99.  It's surely a limited-time offering but worth snagging if you see it and enjoy such wines.

The Bloom Avocado Honey is a local product to my area and the Bloom website says their honey is being sold at TJ's in Southern California.  The 16 oz jar was $7.99.  The label says it has subtle hints of avocado.  I can't say I can taste avocado specifically but it has a definite savory note and quite a deep color. 

They also had lots of the Organic Brown Rice Treats that @MelissaH learned were being discontinued.

I forgot to look for the pancake bread. 

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

Two TJ's items that may be of limited interest

fullsizeoutput_3966.thumb.jpeg.6d9a9a149e54be7914309054665ed6b9.jpeg

The 2016 Hillersden New Zealand Pinot Gris is a very acceptable, food-friendly, white wine for $3.99.  It's surely a limited-time offering but worth snagging if you see it and enjoy such wines.

The Bloom Avocado Honey is a local product to my area and the Bloom website says their honey is being sold at TJ's in Southern California.  The 16 oz jar was $7.99.  The label says it has subtle hints of avocado.  I can't say I can taste avocado specifically but it has a definite savory note and a quite a deep color. 

They also had lots of the Organic Brown Rice Treats that @MelissaH learned were being discontinued.

I forgot to look for the pancake bread.