• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Franci

Franci

@DianaB thanks for taking the time to write this message. Beautiful Chestnuts and truffles! I will have to take the time to read more deeply but for what I've read briefly it's great.

No worries, I am working on it. Right today I am meeting with my video producer to put down on paper the videos content. Videos are going to be 2-3 minutes long and very simple to start. Giving some basics. Fundamentals from where to develop many more recipes. I am going to start with Italian short pastry, we have many recipes and depending from the final use the recipe might vary. 

I'll keep you posted!  

Franci

Franci

@DianaB thanks for taking the time to write this message. Beautiful Chestnuts and truffles! I will have to take the time to read more deeply but for what I've read briefly it's great.

No worries, I am working on it. Right today I am meeting with my video producer to put down on paper the videos content. Videos are going to be 2-3 minutes long and very simple to start. Giving some basics. Fundamentals from were to develop many more recipes. I am going to start with Italian short pastry, we have many recipes and depending from the final use the recipe might vary. 

I'll keep you posted!