• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Dutch oven/braising cookware

forever_young_ca

If anyone happens to read this -- how can I check for replies to my posts quickly? I keep having to do a search for each thread to see if there are new replies.

Happy Dutch oven cooking!

Siobhan

Immediately above the body of your first post above, there's a grey bar and oriented from the right side of the screen it says "track this topic, email this topic...". If you choose "track this topic," you can have an email notification sent to you when someone adds a post to this thread.

Thanks, Lori! I had selected "track this topic" and got the message, "you are already subscribed to this topic." What I didn't realize is that in order to receive emails (which reminds me to come back to eG), I needed to update my account email preferences and choose email notification. Now I should be all set and be a little more active in the forums. Thank you!

my motto: taste, savor, share

circulation manager, imbibe magazine

celebrate the world in a glass