• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

4 minutes ago, Anna N said:

So am I! I like to freeze grapes. 

Oh.  I do that regularly. Best way to make ice cubes!

There was a French restaurant very near my London home, years ago. Sadly long gone.

Their signature dish was a dessert of frozen grapes in a pond of straight Pernod! Utterly delicious, but I was always glad home and bed was just around the corner.

liuzhou

liuzhou

3 minutes ago, Anna N said:

There was a French restaurant very near my London years ago. Sadly long gone.

Their signature dish was a dessert of frozen grapes in a pond of straight Pernod! Utterly delicious, but I was always glad home and bed was just around the corner.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Just now, Anna N said:

There was a French restaurant in very near my London years ago. Sadly long gone.

Their signature dish was frozen grapes in a pond of straight Pernod! Utterly delicious, but I was always glad home and bed was just around the corner.