• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

I had a good day today. I have been dealing with some administrative nonsense regarding my residence status in China and spent the morning in the Immigration Police Office. After examining the numerous silly documents they wanted me to submit, they accepted my renewal application - which means I won!

To celebrate I ordered a few beers to be delivered to my home. They just arrived with a surprise 'gift' of some diced watermelon and a tiny plastic fork to transport it to my gob!

I've ben buying stuff from this supplier for a couple of years, but this is the first time they have awarded my anything I didn't ask for.

water melon.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

I had a good day today. I have been dealing with some administrative nonsense regarding my residence status in China and spent the morning in the Immigration Police Office. After examining the numerous silly documents they wanted me to submit, they accepted my renewal application - which means I won!

To celebrate I ordered a few beers to be delivered to my home. They just arrived with a surprise 'gift' of some diced watermelon and a tiny plastic fork to transport it to my gob!

I've ben buying stuff from this supplier for a couole of years, but this is the first time they have awarded my anything I didn't ask for.

water melon.jpg