• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Even I with my physical limitations, which on some days are quite serious, find this a bridge too far. I have implements and instruments in my kitchen which will spiralize, chop, grate, slice,  pulverize even. But I have never claimed to know everything.   Others may have physical limitations which make this service a godsend. I understand that in some New York apartments there is barely room in the kitchen to slice a lemon so I can see some sort of appeal there.  But even that makes little sense. But if they can tourne my potatoes and carrots and perhaps carve my mushrooms  I might be tempted.xD 

Anna N

Anna N

Even I with my physical limitations, which on some days are quite serious, find this a bridge too far. I have implements and instruments in my kitchen which will spiralize, chop, grate, slice,  pulverize even. But I have never claimed to know everything.   Others may have physical limitations which make this service a godsend?  I understand that in some New York apartments there is barely room in the kitchen to slice a lemon so I can see some sort of appeal there.  But even that makes little sense. But if they can tourne my potatoes and carrots and perhaps carve my mushrooms  I might be tempted.xD