• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

boilsover

boilsover

To add link

I think it's highly probable this is a long-discontinued pan, so if you require this model, you may be looking a long time to come.  I suggest you put in sustained time on both ebay.co.uk and ebay.fr.

Your size criterion makes the search even more difficult.  Quality turkey-sized roasters are ubiquitous, but there's a dearth of chicken-sized ones.  I've waited (in vain) years to find this size/geometry roaster in fort or extra fort copper.

So good luck.  Here's a good aluminum one in an oval shape:  http://www.ebay.fr/itm/ancien-plat-a-rotir-en-aluminium-/142046186977?hash=item21129ccde1:g:CswAAOSwbYZXe-IC

boilsover

boilsover

I think it's highly probable this is a long-discontinued pan, so if you require this model, you may be looking a long time to come.  I suggest you put in sustained time on both ebay.co.uk and ebay.fr.

Your size criterion makes the search even more difficult.  Quality turkey-sized roasters are ubiquitous, but there's a dearth of chicken-sized ones.  I've waited (in vain) years to find this size/geometry roaster in fort or extra fort copper.

So good luck.