• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

If anyone is planning to replace their Cusinart, here's the one that is most recommended by Cooks Illustrated and is also the one that Ina Garten has continued to use for many years.  it's the 14 cup DFP model.

The unit I  have is the more recent DLC-14 cup model that I've had for at least 12 years...it is just like new and I've never had a problem with it except when I dropped onto my tile floor and broke the stem, Cusinart fixed that and it's been just fine ever since.

Also, my replacement blade came very, very quickly.

lindag

lindag

If anyone is planning to replace their Cusinart, here's the one that is most recommended by Cooks Illustrated and is also the one that Ina Garten has continued to use for many years.  it's the 14 cup DFP model.

The unit I  have is the more recent DLC-14 cup model that I've had for at least 12 years...it is just like new and I've never had a problem with it except when I dropped onto my tile floor and broke the stem, Cusinart fixed that and it's been just fine ever since.

lindag

lindag

lindag

lindag

If anyone is planning to replace their Cusinart, here's the one that is most recommended by Cooks Illustrated and is also the one that Ina Garten has continued to use for many years.