• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Darienne

Darienne

Thanks for all the replies.  Still not sure if I'll be able to make anything or not.  Might just hand out those IOUs as suggested by ChromeDome.  For January goodies. 

Can't really give flavored vinegars to the recycling guys or the veterinarian's office. 

Thanks for the help.  DH is finally getting back on his feet...and I am still living on mild tenterhooks.   And not touching anyone. o.O

Darienne

Darienne

Thanks for all the replies.  Still not sure if I'll be able to make anything or not.  Might just hand out those IOUs as suggested by ChromeDome.  For January goodies. 

Can't really give flavored vinegars to the recycling guys or the veterinarian's office. 

Thanks for the help.  DH is finally getting back on his feet...and I am still living on mild tenterhooks.   And not touching anyone. o.O