• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

Indeed.  I personally have only gotten the Turkey Dinner  and i prefer MarketBasket as the same items are just cheaper there.

Im not a WHoleFoods fan.   I did try some items while I was in CA a long time ago and found them way over priced, and not very interesting.

RocheBros  does a very fine job with what you see above.   its in a wealthy area , many people work long hours and Im pleased

someone high enough up on this local chain has done a very good job with the above.  the BreakfastBar and the Micro/Oven-at-home area is fairly new.

the ingredients on the Several-Hour-in-your-own oven are the same you might buy in the fresh produce and meat section.

I do have a weakness for a TurkeyDinner    ......

rotuts

rotuts

Indeed.  I personally have only gotten the Turkey Dinner  and i prefer MarketBasket as the same items are just cheaper there.

Im not a WHoleFoods fan.   I did try some items while I was in CA a long time ago and found them way over priced, and not very interesting.

RocheBros  does a very fine job with what you see above.   its in a wealthy area , many people work long hours and Im pleased

someone high enough up on this local chain has done a very good job with the above.  the BreakfastBar and the Micro/Oven-at-home area is fairly new.

the ingredients on the Several-Hour-in-your-own oven are the same you might buy in the fresh produce and meat section.