• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

nonkeyman

nonkeyman

I actually wrote a post on this..especially if you have chef or home cook friends!

To give you some of what I put on it.

2. A culinary blow torchir?t=egulletcom-20&l=am2&o=1&a=B018WQNX8! Currently only $20 on amazon vs. $55!

4. Knives...of course! not so much a gadget

6.Pasta Machineir?t=egulletcom-20&l=am2&o=1&a=B0001IXA0

7.Gourmia Sleek and Serve Ice Cream machine!ir?t=egulletcom-20&l=am2&o=1&a=B017HX17E

Things not on the list, a knew Melangeur for chocolate! ,Anova Immersion Circulator and a kitchen aid stand mixer(because if they don't have one, they need one!)

Let me know what you guys think!

The rest were books or other sorts of things, like a knife bag feel free to read the little blurbs about each.

nonkeyman

nonkeyman

I actually wrote a post on this..especially if you have chef or home cook friends!

To give you some of what I put on it.

2. A culinary blow torchir?t=egulletcom-20&l=am2&o=1&a=B018WQNX8! Currently only $20 on amazon vs. $55!

4. Knives...of course! not so much a gadget

6.Pasta Machine

7.Gourmia Sleek and Serve Ice Cream machine!

Things not on the list, a knew Melangeur for chocolate! ,Anova Immersion Circulator and a kitchen aid stand mixer(because if they don't have one, they need one!)

Let me know what you guys think!

The rest were books or other sorts of things, like a knife bag feel free to read the little blurbs about each.