• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Ann_T

Ann_T

Heads Up.

I don't know how accurate this is, but, I recommended the CSO to a Facebook friend who lives in South Dakota.   

She was having problems finding one so she called Cuisinart and was told that they were discontinuing

the steam oven.   

Thankfully I still have one in a box.  But for anyone thinking that they might want to have a backup, you might want to

do it sooner rather than later. 

It is currently on sale at Costco Canada for $198.00

Ann_T

Ann_T

Heads Up.

I don't know how accurate this is, but, I recommended the CSO to a Facebook friend who lives in South Dakoda.   

She was having problems finding one so she called Cuisinart and was told that they were discontinuing

the steam oven.   

Thankfully I still have one in a box.  But for anyone thinking that they might want to have a backup, you might want to

do it sooner rather than later. 

It is currently on sale at Costco Canada for $198.00