• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

4 hours ago, kayb said:

That's enough to tweak my interest. I'm a long way from Canada, but I'm wondering if London Drug can sell/ship to US customers? Anyone know? In the alternative, I'd be happy to send money to any of our Canadian friends who'd be willing to get a set and get it shipped to me.

Having just gone and looked at the two sets - I wouldn't bother with the ones that are at London Drugs - they are the single layer. They look pretty but they aren't substantial. 

If you want me to pick up the $400 set and send it off to you - I will be happy to do that for you. Artiste-clad

Now I'm starting to get confused - these are showing up as Lagostina rather than Paderno - pretty sure I was looking at Paderno!

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

4 hours ago, kayb said:

That's enough to tweak my interest. I'm a long way from Canada, but I'm wondering if London Drug can sell/ship to US customers? Anyone know? In the alternative, I'd be happy to send money to any of our Canadian friends who'd be willing to get a set and get it shipped to me.

Having just gone and looked at the two sets - I wouldn't bother with the ones that are at London Drugs - they are the single layer. They look pretty but they aren't substantial. 

If you want me to pick up the $400 set and send it off to you - I will be happy to do that for you. Artiste-clad

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

4 hours ago, kayb said:

If you want me to pick up the $400 set and send it off to you - I will be happy to do that for you.