• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

On December 9, 2016 at 11:17 AM, Anna N said:

Very nice!  Overkill for someone in my situation  but that does not mean I am not envious.:o

image.jpeg

My envy is a little less!   Did some sorting of long forgotten corners in my basement and uncovered this. It is petite -- only 14 cm rim to rim but as you can see I have made use of it already.  I will spend some time seasoning it because such a small pan can be amazingly useful when there is just one of you!  There is no indication of the maker anywhere on it. 

Anna N

Anna N

On December 9, 2016 at 11:17 AM, Anna N said:

Very nice!  Overkill for someone in my situation  but that does not mean I am not envious.:o

http://www.postandcourier.com/food/putting-new-kitchen-equipment-to-the-test-with-old-recipes/article_df8e8106-a76b-11e6-aed3-bb2a344ab7d0.html?utm_source=ChefSteps&utm_campaign=1cc3193993-friday_newsletter_dec_9_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a61ebdcaa6-1cc3193993-120024281&mc_cid=1cc3193993&mc_eid=4fc0a3f2c7image.jpeg

My envy is a little less!   Did a little sorting of long forgotten corners in my basement and uncovered this. It is petite -- only 14 cm rim to rim but as you can see I have made use of it already.  I will spend some time seasoning it because such a small pan can be amazingly useful when there is just one of you!  There is no indication of the maker anywhere on it.