• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Porthos

Porthos

@blue_dolphin Thank you for the heads-up on Penzey's. My DW had noticed the post on the computer screen and so we went to the Anaheim store today, and in addition to the gift sets, we picked up some smoked paprika and some bay leaves. I think something else but I don't feel like retrieving the bag from the car right now. The gift box display was not signed for the sale but when I inquired they said yes, they were on sale.

ETA: Went out to the car. Also picked up whole nutmeg, air-dried shallots and ground Ancho Chili Pepper.

Porthos

Porthos

@blue_dolphin Thank you for the heads-up on Penzey's. My DW had noticed the post on the computer screen and so we went to the Anaheim store today, and in addition to the gift sets, we picked up some smoked paprika and some bay leaves. I think something else but I don't feel like retrieving the bag from the car right now. The gift box display was not signed for the sale but when I inquired they said yes, they were on sale.