• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liamsaunt

liamsaunt

Penzeys is offering another deal: 1/4 cup jars of aleppo pepper and Mitchell Street seasoning for $2 each, plus free 1/2 cup jars of their cinnamon sugar and granulated air-dried shallots, and a "kind heart" pin if you spend $5.  While adding items to my cart I got a pop up saying that since I spent $50 they were adding in a free 1/4 cup jar of the aleppo pepper and Mitchel Street seasoning.  Shipping is free if you spend $30.

liamsaunt

liamsaunt

Penzey's is offering another deal: 1/4 cup jars of aleppo pepper and Mitchell Street seasoning for $2 each, plus free 1/2 cup jars of their cinnamon sugar and granulated air-dried shallots, and a "kind heart" pin if you spend $5.  While adding items to my cart I got a pop up saying that since I spent $50 they were adding in a free 1/4 cup jar of the aleppo pepper and Mitchel Street seasoning.  Shipping is free if you spend $30.