• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

@sartoric That s an amazingly deeply colored "tib". We have lots but more  pink. Great assortment of vegetables. Unpredictable harvests inspire creativity. My old kumquat had younguns during drought with no supplemental water. Thus small fruit and very seedy. Fragrant though. This little bowl had this many seeds (a water issue - self preservation). I got the jam too dark so no image but it has a "deep" flavor,  We had a good bit of rain last 2 weeks and are expecting 10F jump in temps this week so the fruit should be juicier in a couple weeks. 

IMG_1270.JPG

IMG_1271.JPG

heidih

heidih

@sartoric That s an amazingly deeply colored "tib". We have lots but more  pink. Great assortment of vegetables. Unpredictable harvests inspire creativity. My old kumquat had younguns during drought with no supplemental water. Thus small fruit and very seedy. Fragrant though. This little bowl had this many seeds (a water issue - self preservation). I got the jam too dark so no image but it has a "deep" flavor,  We had a good bit of rain last 2 weeks and are expexting 10F jump in temps this week so the fruit should be juicier in a couple weeks. 

IMG_1270.JPG

IMG_1271.JPG