• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Ann_T

Ann_T

29 minutes ago, Tropicalsenior said:

Please, anyone, I would appreciate all the help I can get on this. I just went to their website and it is terrible. Very chaotic and hard to navigate. And their recipes look just about as appetizing as the dry dog food that I feed my cat.

That is the product that you want.  Apparently you just use about 1 tablespoon for every two cups of flour.   

image.png.18b5bdbf7b36be760a95aaaf50561a32.png
Ann_T

Ann_T

23 minutes ago, Tropicalsenior said:

Please, anyone, I would appreciate all the help I can get on this. I just went to their website and it is terrible. Very chaotic and hard to navigate. And their recipes look just about as appetizing as the dry dog food that I feed my cat.

That is the product that you want.  Apparently you just use about 1 tablespoon for every two cups of flour.   

Ann_T

Ann_T

15 minutes ago, Tropicalsenior said:

That is what the product that you want.  Apparently you just use about 1 tablespoon for every two cups of flour.