• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

8 minutes ago, Smithy said:

*swoon* :x

I am continually amazed by (a) the hours you keep (I operate at the other end of the day) and (b) your organization and timing (which points to your starting your day so much earlier than mine, and running by start-time rather than finish-time) and (c) the beauty of your breads. I wish I were there to experience them.

What size are the "Claude-sized" breads, please?

Read to the end!

Edit:  never mind.  I misunderstood the question.

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

7 minutes ago, Smithy said:

*swoon* :x

I am continually amazed by (a) the hours you keep (I operate at the other end of the day) and (b) your organization and timing (which points to your starting your day so much earlier than mine, and running by start-time rather than finish-time) and (c) the beauty of your breads. I wish I were there to experience them.

What size are the "Claude-sized" breads, please?

Read to the end!