• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Bentley

Bentley

Found this video on Instagram from Susanna Yoon of Stick with Me Sweets.  This is the holy grail of marshmallow to me.  It pipes in easily, pretty much self-levels then sets up like a marshmallow. Of course there is no hint as to how she makes it.

Here is how it sets up (it's the one of the bottom left):

If  you aren't familiar with her, check out her Instagram.  She is truly a master - her ganaches are perfect - shiny and smooth.  The insides of her bonbons are just perfection to look at.  And I have never seen anyone work so cleanly and precisely.   Plus she is a jedi-level master at piping.

Bentley

Bentley

Found this video on Instagram from Susanna Yoon of Stick with Me Sweets.  This is the holy grail of marshmallow to me.  It pipes in easily, pretty much self-levels then sets up like a marshmallow. Of course there is no hint as to how she makes it.

If  you aren't familiar with her, check out her Instagram.  She is truly a master - her ganaches are perfect - shiny and smooth.  The insides of her bonbons are just perfection to look at.  And I have never seen anyone work so cleanly and precisely.   Plus she is a jedi-level master at piping.