• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

Cuisinart Steam Oven chicken thigh, sorry @Anna N unable to be attributed roast potatoes, thirty second green beans -- this time perfectly fresh and crunchy.

I dropped some of the roast potato and was tempted to invoke the five second rule, but if you knew my kitchen floor you would not.  No mind, there was no lack.

Served with Soave* and a little Shubert.

*My dear daughter in law and granddaughter just helped me cart home two cases.

Edit:  large grandchildren are a blessing.

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

Cuisinart Steam Oven chicken thigh, sorry @Anna N unable to be attributed roast potatoes, thirty second green beans -- this time perfectly fresh and crunchy.

I dropped some of the roast potato and was tempted to invoke the five second rule, but if you knew my kitchen floor you would not.  No mind, there was no lack.

Edit:  large grandchildren are a blessing.

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker