• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

mrdecoy1970

mrdecoy1970

3 minutes ago, FauxPas said:

wow, I could pass a lot of time just browsing your titles. You REALLY need to share with us more of your cooking exploits from this wonderful collection! Do you work through things in any particular order? Or randomly pick a book and try recipes? :)

If we feel like Mexican, I grab a Bayless or Kennedy book, or French Pepin or Raymond Blanc although I find Pepin more consistent. I've honestly not cooked through 1% of these books.

mrdecoy1970

mrdecoy1970

Just now, FauxPas said:

wow, I could pass a lot of time just browsing your titles. You REALLY need to share with us more of your cooking exploits from this wonderful collection! Do you work through things in any particular order? Or randomly pick a book and try recipes? :)

If we feel like Mexican, I grab a Bayless or Kennedy book, or French Pepin or Raymond Blanc although I find Pepin more consistent.