• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

First course was this beautiful sunrise:

IMG_3331_large.jpg

The minute I took this photo, it started to rain.  I appreciate that it waited until the sun was up.

Second course was some plain yogurt with blueberries, raspberries, chia seeds and a bit of maple syrup to sweeten.  It got uglier as I stirred in each addition so no photo of that course :D!

Third course isn't all that photogenic either.  Leftover flatbread from last night's dinner out plus tomato, cuke and onion salad:

image.jpeg

The flatbread was billed as "Pan seared Cajun hangar steak, creamy garlic sauce, caramelized onions, blue cheese and fresh mozzarella."  I confess to eating most of the steak chunks in between the kitchen and the porch and it was very tasty.

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

First course was this beautiful sunrise:

image.jpeg

The minute I took this photo, it started to rain.  I appreciate that it waited until the sun was up.

Second course was some plain yogurt with blueberries, raspberries, chia seeds and a bit of maple syrup to sweeten.  It got uglier as I stirred in each addition so no photo of that course :D!

Third course isn't all that photogenic either.  Leftover flatbread from last night's dinner out plus tomato, cuke and onion salad:

image.jpeg

The flatbread was billed as "Pan seared Cajun hangar steak, creamy garlic sauce, caramelized onions, blue cheese and fresh mozzarella."  I confess to eating most of the steak chunks in between the kitchen and the porch and it was very tasty.

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

First course was this beautiful sunrise:image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I confess to eating most of the steak chunks in between the kitchen and the porch.