• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Deryn

Deryn

Uh oh .. I missed it .. Happy Belated Birthday, Darienne ... and many, many more to come! And did you know that every smile takes a year off your age? You have a whole box of smiles there, I hope! And Happy Birthday to your husband as well.

My dad would have been 99 tomorrow, and I just took some flowers today to a lady (who, by the way, is spry, still drives, very active socially and when I arrived to visit she had just taken a delicious looking currant bundt cake out of the oven) here in the Canso area who turns 89 on the 26th. You are very young yet!

At any rate, suddenly I know all sorts of people with late June birthdays! :) That will help me remember yours next year! 

Deryn

Deryn

Uh oh .. I missed it .. Happy Belated Birthday, Darienne ... and many, many more to come! And did you know that every smile takes a year off your age? You have a whole box of smiles there, I hope! And Happy Birthday to your husband as well.

My dad would have been 99 tomorrow, and I just took some flowers today to a lady here in the Canso area (who, by the way, is spry, still drives, very active socially and when I arrived to visit she had just taken a delicious looking currant bundt cake out of the oven) who turns 89 on the 26th. You are very young yet!

At any rate, suddenly I know all sorts of people with late June birthdays! :) That will help me remember yours next year! 

Deryn

Deryn

My dad would have been 99 tomorrow, and I just took some flowers today to a lady here in the Canso area who turns 89 on the 26th (who, by the way, is spry, still drives, very active socially and when I arrived to visit she had just taken a delicious looking currant bundt cake out of the oven). You are very young yet!

Deryn

Deryn

My dad would have been 99 tomorrow, and I just took some flowers to a lady here in the Canso area who turns 89 on the 26th. Suddenly I know all sorts of people with late June birthdays! :) That will help me remember yours next year!