• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BonVivant

BonVivant

From this weekend:

Got roasted pork from a Cantonese restaurant in the next town and some of it went in these buns.

yfi6AJL.jpg

I'm a Bovril girl through and through

Qc2eCiu.jpg

Bovril and old cheese are best together. (this is an Italian cheese)

svC7Y7W.jpg

I even bring my Bovril with me on holiday whenever possible! (I could eat Vegemite in the worst case scenario, though. And Marmite only if there's absolutely no other option. Then Vegemite it is.)

iMJDpCX.jpg

Crab meat I removed from claws

vri5gsO.jpg

The "pot"

QO1q5UY.jpg

No grated beetroots this time because I wanted the Sichuan peppercorns to be visible. I really like the taste of scotch and the peppercorns in this.

UTHDiFH.jpg

zKDepxJ.jpg

BonVivant

BonVivant

From this weekend:

Got roasted pork from a Cantonese restaurant in the next town and some of it went in these buns.

yfi6AJL.jpg

I'm a Bovril girl through and through

Qc2eCiu.jpg

Bovril and old cheese are best together. (this is an Italian cheese)

svC7Y7W.jpg

I even bring my Bovril with me on holiday whenever possible! (I could eat Vegemite in the worst case scenario, though. And Marmite only if there's absolutely no other option.)

iMJDpCX.jpg

Crab meat I removed from claws

vri5gsO.jpg

The "pot"

QO1q5UY.jpg

No grated beetroots this time because I wanted the Sichuan peppercorns to be visible. I really like the taste of scotch and the peppercorns this time.

UTHDiFH.jpg

zKDepxJ.jpg