• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tri2Cook

Tri2Cook

27 minutes ago, Kerry Beal said:

Where have you gotten pretzel salt in Canada Larry?

I wasn't able to find it in Canada but I ordered a few bags when I ordered it from the states so if you can use some, let me know. I'll happily send a bag or two your way. I still have three left unopened and I haven't even made a good dent in the open bag.

They sent me a sample bag of chia seeds along with the salt I ordered that is unopened as well. Not a clue what to do with that.

Tri2Cook

Tri2Cook

20 minutes ago, Kerry Beal said:

Where have you gotten pretzel salt in Canada Larry?

I wasn't able to find it in Canada but I ordered a few bags when I ordered it from the states so if you can use some, let me know. I'll happily send a bag or two your way. I still have three left unopened and I haven't even made a good dent in the open bag.