• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

suzilightning

suzilightning

Back from the roadtrip and John will be off today for the weekend.  I really missed my kitchen so for dinner Wednesday roasted chicken breasts, mashed potatoes, gravy and olive oil roasted green beans.  Last night cheddar bacon bison burgers in pita pockets, a mixed green salad and macaroni salad made with red, orange and yellow peppers, green onions and a dressing made with Cain's mayo and some Italian seasonings.  Sending him off with some smooch and leftover chicken and potatoes for dinners up in Po-town.

Dinner tonight for me will be salad and some leftover tomato rice soup I pulled from the freezer.

suzilightning

suzilightning

Back from the roadtrip and John will be off today for the weekend.  I really missed my kitchen so for dinner Wednesday roasted chicken breasts, mashed potatoes, gravy and olive oil roasted green beans.  Last night cheddar bacon bison burgers in pita pockets, a mixed green salad and macaroni salad made with red, orange and yellow peppers, green onions and a dressing made with Cain's mayo and some Italian seasonings.  Sending him off with some smooch and leftover chicken and potatoes for dinners up in Po-town.