• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Vlcatko

Vlcatko

As dcarch said, this thread is very inspiring! Thanks everyone for sharing and making me more adventurous!

Saturday - I didn't have many of the "proper" ingredients for authentic one but I have to use up the cabbage somehow and I was lusting after it for some time now - so improvised okonomiyaki

24942879669_c0cd254311.jpg

Yesterday - romaine lettuce with Caesar style dressing, bacon bits and roasted seeds, croutons and the absolutely overcooked and absolutely lovely turkey confit

25352764615_0542978aa8.jpg

Vlcatko

Vlcatko

As dcarch said, this thread is very inspiring! Thanks everyone for sharing and making me more adventurous!

Staurday - I didn't have many of the "proper" ingredients for authentic one but I have to use up the cabbage somehow and I was lusting after it for some time now - so improvised okonomiyaki

24942879669_c0cd254311.jpg

Yesterday - romaine lettuce with Caesar style dressing, bacon bits and roasted seeds, croutons and the absolutely overcooked and absolutely lovely turkey confit

25352764615_0542978aa8.jpg