• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Arey

Arey

Electric stayed on, and the back bays stayed out in the street. , The street is lined with bracken but it barely made it over the curb. I really enjoyed the nacho cheese Doritos. @Rotuts I just added one of those hand cranked lanterns to my Amazon shopping cart thank you for the link. It's there along with a set of 4 fancy cheese knives I don't really need.  My Saturday night dinner was the usual, sandwich , cole slaw, and chips on a tray in front of the TV.  And, of course,  Pinot Noir. 

Arey

Arey

Electric stayed on, and the back bays stayed out in the street. , The street is lined with bracken but it barely made it over the curb. I really enjoyed the nacho cheese Doritos. @Rotuts I just added one of those hand cranked lanterns to my Amazon shopping cart thank you for the link. It's there along with a set of 4 fancy cheese knives I don't really need My Saturday night dinner was the usual, sandwich , cole slaw, and chips on a tray in front of the TV.  And, of course,  Pinot Noir.