• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

dcarch

dcarch

On 3/21/2016 at 3:06 PM, Toliver said:

My mom was always a STWIP planter when it came to her tomatoes - STWIP - So That's What I Planted! xD

Then one year she said she was too old to take care of the growing of the 'maters. So an older brother of mine took to planting 'maters in some of her planter pots and would never tell her what kind he planted so the STWIP method continues to this day. As long as he plants some cherry or pear 'maters for her, she's happy. ;)

Shame on you people!  :D

My system:

dcarch

seedlings.thumb.JPG.6fbb750ba35e1799ade056f1bded49ea9_seedlings2.thumb.jpg.1f2fb

dcarch

dcarch

On 3/21/2016 at 3:06 PM, Toliver said:

My mom was always a STWIP planter when it came to her tomatoes - STWIP - So That's What I Planted! xD

Then one year she said she was too old to take care of the growing of the 'maters. So an older brother of mine took to planting 'maters in some of her planter pots and would never tell her what kind he planted so the STWIP method continues to this day. As long as he plants some cherry or pear 'maters for her, she's happy. ;)

Same on you people!  :D

My system:

dcarch

seedlings.thumb.JPG.6fbb750ba35e1799ade056f1bded49ea9_seedlings2.thumb.jpg.1f2fb