• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

Another 24 hour shift - stopped in the Sobey's in Dunnville before work this am to see what I could find.

There were pork breast bones - very inexpensively 

IMG_2003.jpg

Quick brown in the IP - then on the rack above some chicken broth for 35 minutes.

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_2007.jpg

Potatoes and carrots cost more than the meat. 4 minutes for them - was to have been quick release - however man meets table saw, table saw wins meant I was a little late getting back so the veg were a bit softer than I'd like. 

IMG_2008.jpg

Some hoisin and kabli sauce and a big of a saute.

IMG_2009.jpg

Dinner is served.

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

Another 24 hour shift - stopped in the Sobey's in Dunnville before work this am to see what I could find.

IMG_2003.jpg

Quick brown in the IP - then on the rack above some chicken broth for 35 minutes.

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_2007.jpg

Potatoes and carrots cost more than the meat. 4 minutes for them - was to have been quick release - however man meets table saw, table saw wins meant I was a little late getting back so the veg were a bit softer than I'd like. 

IMG_2008.jpg

IMG_2009.jpg

Dinner is served.

IMG_2006.jpg

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

IMG_2003.jpg

IMG_2007.jpg

IMG_2008.jpg

IMG_2009.jpg

Dinner is served.

IMG_2006.jpg