• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Thanks for the Crepes

Thanks for the Crepes

On 1/10/2017 at 2:52 PM, johnnyd said:

March 2004 here. Didn't see daylight for weeks. Way too much fun reading Bourdain and Bittman (maybe), drinking their way through Cincinnati; Tommy's larb, laab thread... back when it was a wild frontier hive mind. My cooking matured that year and continues to evolve.

johnnyd, I sure miss you around here and I'm sure others do too. I love your reports on Maine seafood harvesting. I've learned a lot from you too, and wish you would come back to visit and enlighten a lot more often!

Thanks for the Crepes

Thanks for the Crepes

On 1/10/2017 at 2:52 PM, johnnyd said:

March 2004 here. Didn't see daylight for weeks. Way too much fun reading Bourdain and Bittman (maybe), drinking their way through Cincinnati; Tommy's larb, laab thread... back when it was a wild frontier hive mind. My cooking matured that year and continues to evolve.

johnnyd, I sure miss you around here and I'm sure others do to. I love your reports on Maine seafood harvesting. I've learned a lot from you to, and wish you would come back to visit and enlighten a lot more often!