• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shelby

Shelby

My DVR never has recorded the second part of Restaurant Wars.  Sigh.  I really want to watch it.  Anyway, yes, glad to see Phil go bye bye.

I just watched the last two episodes.  I kind of rolled my eyes when I saw MC Hammer on, but I ended up enjoying that little quick fire challenge.  Toups Legit To Quit LOL.  Loved it.  Nice to see Amar do well.

The wok episode.  Oh Kwame.  Frozen waffles.  I knew from that moment on he would be the one to go (I was rooting for Jeremy to go home, though...Taco Dudes=sorta lame.)  Like Tom said, Kwame could have had an awesome concept had he made the waffles and flavored them.  LOVED Pasta Mama.  I would eat there.

Go Isaac!!!

PS--Anyone know who is in Last Chance Kitchen now?

Shelby

Shelby

My DVR never has recorded the second part of Restaurant Wars.  Sigh.  I really want to watch it.  Anyway, yes, glad to see Phil go bye bye.

I just watched the last two episodes.  I kind of rolled my eyes when I saw MC Hammer on, but I ended up enjoying that little quick fire challenge.  Toups Legit To Quit LOL.  Loved it.  Nice to see Amar do well.

The wok episode.  Oh Kwame.  Frozen waffles.  I knew from that moment on he would be the one to go (I was rooting for Jeremy to go home, though...Taco Dudes=sorta lame.)  Like Tom said, Kwame could have had an awesome concept had he made the waffles and flavored them.  LOVED Pasta Mama.  I would eat there.

Go Isaac!!!