• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

huiray

huiray

Adding ETA comment

1 hour ago, Shalmanese said:

The photos on the Bravo website are atrocious. They look like they were taken with a flip phone camera.

Maybe they "lost" their usual camera on the road-trip. :-)   I can't say I've seen wonderful photos of the dishes on past seasons/episodes before, but yes, these are bad.

They've been striking out on the photosets so far this season too in other ways - like leaving out MANY of the dishes on episodes 1 and 2, including at least one winning dish!

ETA: And for episode 2 they provided only 6 photos of the dishes, 3 from the losing (vegan) team and 3 from the middling (Korea) team and none from the winning (Persia) team!

huiray

huiray

22 minutes ago, Shalmanese said:

The photos on the Bravo website are atrocious. They look like they were taken with a flip phone camera.

Maybe they "lost" their usual camera on the road-trip. :-)   I can't say I've seen wonderful photos of the dishes on past seasons/episodes before, but yes, these are bad.

They've been striking out on the photosets so far this season too in other ways - like leaving out MANY of the dishes on episodes 1 and 2, including at least one winning dish!