• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Nutribullet

Kylin

It is a cross between a blender and a juicer.

How is it like a juicer? Looks more like a blender. It's doesn't strain out pulp does it? Just blends it all down to liquid/fine pulp? Isn't that what a blender does

Edited by scubadoo97 (log)

Went to the website. Looks like a Magic Bullet to me. I have looked up on my original Magic Bullet box and manual and it doesn't seem to have motor specs which might be the only difference between them. I have used it pretty much only to make Smoothies for DH who likes them super thick. Otherwise, it's just too small to bother with for almost everything else. (And it's not hard to burn out the motor according to the directions.) Wouldn't buy one again. Bought it YEARS ago. Silly person.

Of course by 'silly person', I meant me.

Edited by Darienne (log)

Darienne

learn, learn, learn...

We live in hope. 

My feeling is that if something is sold on an infomercial, it doesn't belong in my kitchen.

You know - that got me to thinking about things from infomercials that are useful in the kitchen - hope you don't mind if I steal the idea and start a thread?