• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

3 hours ago, TicTac said:

Hope you plan on eating that bone marrow!!  Lucy wont miss it as long as you give her the exterior casing ;)

Nope.  Lucy got the marrow; she is, after all, ,my best friend and she deserved a treat.  She really, really enjoyed it and that was enough for me.

BTW, that Living Thyme was a new product for me.  It is really nice and should last a lot longer than the packaged stuff I usually get.  It's attached to a root ball that is moist.

lindag

lindag

3 hours ago, TicTac said:

Hope you plan on eating that bone marrow!!  Lucy wont miss it as long as you give her the exterior casing ;)

Nope.  Lucy got the marrow; she is, after all, ,my best friend and she deserved a treat.  She really, really enjoyed it and that was enough for me.