• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

To remove the unintended bolding.

No photograph but in the interest of learning just how versatile the air fryer could be I attempted to reheat some frozen cabbage rolls. 
I placed them in a disposable  aluminum dish which I covered with tinfoil and put them in the air fryer at 350° for 20 minutes. After this time they were barely even thawed. I gave them another 20 minutes and they were still far from heated through. At this point I removed the foil and put them in the CSO on steam bake 325°F for 15 minutes they were great. (I would normally do these in the CSO for 20 minutes and they would be perfect.)

Anna N

Anna N

No photograph but in the interest of learning just how versatile the air fryer could be I attempted to reheat some frozen cabbage rolls. 
I placed them in a disposable  aluminum dish which I covered with tinfoil and put them in the air fryer at 350° for 20 minutes. After this time they were barely even thawed. I gave them another 20 minutes and they were still far from heated through. At this point I removed the foil and put them in the CSO on steam bake 325°F for 15 minutes they were great. (I would normally do these in the CSO for 20 minutes and they would be perfect.)