• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Registering MC@Home?

rotuts

its not clear to me, but Im a registered user of MC and wanted to register MC@Home but its not clear on their web site what to do.

Also in the past they sent out emails for 'new' content for MC. Did they stop doing this? will there be emails for MC@Home.

very very happy with this book so far. stunning Christmas present this would make to a very select few!

I just registered my copy, and was wondering if anyone knows whether there is currently any "exclusive" content on the website for MCaH owners? Where would it be if/when it's available? Thanks!

I just registered my copy, and was wondering if anyone knows whether there is currently any "exclusive" content on the website for MCaH owners? Where would it be if/when it's available? Thanks!

As far as I can tell the only exclusive content you get is a little "MCAH Owner" tag to your name on the forums ... I'd love to know if they have plans for anything additional in the future.

Edited by Merkinz (log)