• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Philadelphia (Atlantic City) Candy Show 1/8-10 2012

xxchef

I'll be making the 2000 mile trek from AZ to attend this show, shopping for some equipment and misc. back-of-the-house supplies.

Anybody been to this show before? Tips?

Who's going this year?

Host Note: Click here for the terms under which this event information is posted

The Big Cheese

BlackMesaRanch.com

My Blog: "The Kitchen Chronicles"

BMR on FaceBook

"The Flavor of the White Mountains"

I've been going to this show regularly since (around) 1985 when it was held in Downtown Phila.

It's gotten a lot smaller, fewer and fewer vendors showing - it's still not a bad place to look for some equipment, molds, make contact with chocolate suppliers -

Yeah, I noticed that there are only about 80 exhibitors listed for this year but many are just the companies I need to see like Hilliard, Savage Bros, Tomric etc. Good to see few big names like Barry Callebaut will be there too. Probably 25 or so exhibitors I'm really looking forward to talking to and that sure seems like a lot right now as I plan my visit.

The Big Cheese

BlackMesaRanch.com

My Blog: "The Kitchen Chronicles"

BMR on FaceBook

"The Flavor of the White Mountains"