• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Big QPR Zin ... Dancing Bull 2008 87 PTS

Don Giovanni

Big QPR Zin ... Dancing Bull 2008 87 PTS

She is simple spicy typical candy cherry---- no raspberries in a very good way... wild at that...

dark color ...nice fruit real simple...delivers a great 13.9% alc... nice for a simple wine ... color ruby red blood red... no bite

great balance... coming off a great 2007 vintage she delivers ... great for BB'Q or stand alone... as long as you are not a snob you will enjoy this wine...

It's simple delivers... not as good as mine...;) but I will settle for a change...

drink now 2010 until 2014... yes she will age... holds up the next day if left out...

so in a depression this makes for a great change of pace from the high end... blind she will fool you...

cheers !!! Enjoy and love the Zin vines, as I do...