• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Pagliacci is turning 30!

This Thursday the 19th Pagliacci turns 30! Yee Haw! To celebrate, on Thursday (at the Pizzerias only) we are rolling back our prices on Slices and Sodas to 1979 prices! How about a slice of Cheese for 85 cents? No? Pepperoni or Canadian Bacon and Pineapple for 95 cents? Still no? How about a slice of Agog for the low low proce of $1.05? We'll throw in a soda for .60 cents!

Can't make it to one of the Pizzerias that day? No sweat, (although I must say that I would Loooooooooooooooooooooooove to see ya'll at the Original U-District location that day!) Primo Slices will be the (2009) price of a Cheese Slice and 17" pies at ALL locations (Delivery too!) will be 30% off...for 30 Days! (1 per order, please!)

We expect busy that day....Hope to see you soon! Look for my mug on the new 17" 30th Anniversary Box too! :raz::laugh::raz:

~Jason

Edited by Fay Jai (log)

"So, do you want me to compromise your meal for you?" - Waitress at Andy's Diner, Dec 4th, 2004.

The Fat Boy Guzzle --- 1/2 oz each Jack Daniels, Wild Turkey, Southern Comfort, Absolut Citron over ice in a pint glass, squeeze 1/2 a lemon and top with 7-up...Credit to the Bar Manager at the LA Cafe in Hong Kong who created it for me on my hire. Thanks, Byron. Hope you are well!

http://bloatitup.com

Congratulations!  Pagliacci was always my favorite pizza as a kid.  I'm sorry I can't be there for a celebratory slice!

Me too! LOL

~J

"So, do you want me to compromise your meal for you?" - Waitress at Andy's Diner, Dec 4th, 2004.

The Fat Boy Guzzle --- 1/2 oz each Jack Daniels, Wild Turkey, Southern Comfort, Absolut Citron over ice in a pint glass, squeeze 1/2 a lemon and top with 7-up...Credit to the Bar Manager at the LA Cafe in Hong Kong who created it for me on my hire. Thanks, Byron. Hope you are well!

Congrats, I'll try and drop into the U-District location.

Sweet! I'll be there after 2!

~Jason

Matt changed his mind regarding 30% off on a 17" pie... He decided that it was unfair to the other sizes. So...30% off ALL sizes. (1 30% off pie per order)

Details at www.pagliacci.com

Enjoy!

~Jason

mmmmm, can't be at one of the pizzerias, but sounds like a good reason for (yet) another Salumi primo!

Does this apply to delivery or is it just walk in?

"Homer, he's out of control. He gave me a bad review. So my friend put a horse head on the bed. He ate the head and gave it a bad review! True Story." Luigi, The Simpsons

mmmmm, can't be at one of the pizzerias, but sounds like a good reason for (yet) another Salumi primo!

In the very first post Fay Jai wrote delivery, too. I assume that still stands with the extension of the discount to all sized pies.

All sizes are discounted for delivery, too. Just had my Salumi Primo yesterday. :biggrin:

“"When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the first thing you say to yourself?"

"What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"

"I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.

Pooh nodded thoughtfully.

"It's the same thing," he said.”

In the very first post Fay Jai wrote delivery, too. I assume that still stands with the extension of the discount to all sized pies.

Thanks, I guess I read his post too fast.

"Homer, he's out of control. He gave me a bad review. So my friend put a horse head on the bed. He ate the head and gave it a bad review! True Story." Luigi, The Simpsons

Thanks, I guess I read his post too fast.

Delivery and the Pizzerias. Only 13" and 17" pizzas are available at the pizzerias.

(BTW larry, I just sent you a message. Please email me if you didn't get it.)

~J

Hi Jason,

I got your message and replied to it. I'll stop by this week and say Hi.

Peace,

Larry

Delivery and the Pizzerias. Only 13" and 17" pizzas are available at the pizzerias.

(BTW larry, I just sent you a message. Please email me if you didn't get it.)

~J

For some inexplicable reason, I was asked to blog about the day of the Anniversary on Pagliacci's brand spankin' new blog.

http://www.pagliacci.com/blog/

Sweeeeeeeeeet. God that was a long day.

~Jason