• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Your favorite Paris eateries

EoPandaBear

Hi there,

I'm going to Paris in May for 2 weeks and this will be my third trip. The good thing is that I won't have all those touristy obligations this time! I was wondering if people could tell me what their favourite eateries are....just places that are reliable and consistent. I went to Au Bon Accueil and Le Coup Chou last time, loved the former but not the latter. I also went to Fromagerie 31 and had a good time there. I'll be staying in the 5th but will be wandering all over town.

Any advice would be great! Thanks.

I assume you've already checked existing topics but to repeat my personal faves this year from here they were the:

Auberge des Saints Peres – in Aulnay sous Bois

Chez Lena et Mimile

l’Agassin

La Cantine du Troquet

Le Jeu de Quilles

L’Entêtée

l’Idee – in Levallois-Perret

Les Bouchons aka Le Restaurant de Philippe et Jean Pierre,

Hide aka Koba’s Bistro

La Table d'Adrien

Jadis

John Talbott

blog John Talbott's Paris

I assume you've already checked existing topics but to repeat my personal faves this year from here they were the:

Auberge des Saints Peres – in Aulnay sous Bois

Chez Lena et Mimile

l’Agassin

La Cantine du Troquet

Le Jeu de Quilles

L’Entêtée

l’Idee – in Levallois-Perret

Les Bouchons aka Le Restaurant de Philippe et Jean Pierre,

Hide aka Koba’s Bistro

La Table d'Adrien

Jadis

Thanks! I was trying to plow through some of the old lists but it got a little crazy!