• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Cheese

Thank you for taking part in this Q&A. I recently returned from the American Cheese Society conference where a few chefs contributed their suggestions to artisanal cheesemakers in this country, and reading about your innovations in molecular gastronomy, I'm curious to hear if you are having your cheese needs met, and if you could foresee a collaboratory relationship with a cheesemaker who could 'construct' cheeses to suit your needs.

Liza

Although we have not really got involved in depth in this area as yet, I am a great fan of Patricia at Le Fromagerie and we have talked about doing various projects together. Although nothing has come to fruition, she is very interested in molecular gastronomy and I am sure that we will do some interesting work on this in the future

Heston Blumenthal

The Fat Duck

The Fat Duck website