• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Candy Industry

prairiegirl

I just received my last months copy of Candy Industry!! The June issue has Kerry Beal on page 74.

This is a great resource magazine that is a free monthly publication for people in the confectionary/chocolate industry. I also get lots of interesting ideas and even encouragement from the articles. They always feature an artisan company in every issue. I like to read about what they are doing in their business and any advice they may have.

Anyhow, congrats to Kerry and it was a pleasant surprise to see her in the magazine.

• 1 month later...

Finally got a look at my picture in the article - I look a touch demented. But it's a nice article about Michael's amazing mold collection.

And I took more like 400 pictures.

Click

Finally got a look at my picture in the article - I look a touch demented.  But it's a nice article about Michael's amazing mold collection.

And I took more like 400 pictures.

Click

Dr. Kerry Beal! Is that a Ph.D. or MD?

That'd be MD.