• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

copenhagen and danish riviera this summer

My husband and I will be in Copenhagen in the beginning of July. We already have reservations at Noma, MR, Restaurant Nouveau and Den Gule Cottage. We would love to add a more "modest" place as well. (Also, we would love to hear any suggestions as to revising this list.)

In addition, we are spending two nights in Gilleleje and would love any suggestions as to restaurants in that general area. We will be renting a car so we can drive a bit.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

Last week we visited Noma, Geranium and Paustian v Bo Bech and were rely happy with all tree restaurants but if I would choose one it would be Geranium. They got 1* and rising for the second this year. The chef Rasmus Kofor has participated in the Bocuse dòr competition to times 2 and 3 place. The total experience was terrific. One of my best meals ever.

Noma also rely good the focus on the product is amassing. It is a unique restaurant.

At Paustian it was more focus on the techniques then the otter to. But also rely good.

Have a good time and eat well.

Mumin