• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Where to find Yuzu koshou in Honolulu

I have been craving some yuzu koshou for my grilled chicken but haven't been able to find it at any supermarkets near me. Does anyone know where to get this in town? I have been to Daiei and Shirokiya and had no luck.

thanks!

I have been craving some yuzu koshou for my grilled chicken but haven't been able to find it at any supermarkets near me. Does anyone know where to get this in town? I have been to Daiei and Shirokiya and had no luck.

thanks!

Try Marukai on Dillingham. It's a membership warehouse type place and it is only $10 for a one-year membership. They have by far the most extensive selection of Japanese food stuffs and products available on Oahu.

Edited by glossyp (log)

"Eat it up, wear it out, make it do or do without." TMJ Jr. R.I.P.

Thanks!

I actually went back to Don Quixote yesterday and found it! They must of restocked it. Thanks for the reply though.