• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

pastryani

pastryani

2 hours ago, Kerry Beal said:

I found 3 copies of Ruth's book in my chocolate room when I started my cleanup yesterday - god knows how many copies I have tucked elsewhere around the house. I should have brought one for you last week!

@Kerry Beal 3 extra copies, oh my!  If you're looking to get rid of the extra copies, I'll take one off your hands. :)  Please message me the amount.  Thanks.

p.s. - what's a "bob syrup"?

pastryani

pastryani

2 hours ago, Kerry Beal said:

I found 3 copies of Ruth's book in my chocolate room when I started my cleanup yesterday - god knows how many copies I have tucked elsewhere around the house. I should have brought one for you last week!

3 extra copies, oh my!  If you're looking to get rid of the extra copies, I'll take one off your hands. :)  Please message me the amount.  Thanks.