• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

suggestions for birthday party

jpr54_

my son's girlfriends birthday is is next saturday-

he needs suggestions for last minute restaurant celebration for a small group of 20-30 yr olds-for $20-30

A Person not all together-

Edited by jpr54_ (log)

my son's girlfriends birthday is is next saturday-

he needs suggestions for last minute restaurant celebration for a small group of 20-30 yr olds-for $20-30

If I may, we did a "grownups" Birthday party a few saturdays ago. We did it after closing (8PM) and they bought in their own adult beverage, music, and Birthday cake. If this interests you/them PM me and I'll give you my cell number. I'm off this weekend so I'm not at the restaurant.

Eric

Amazing Hot Dog

President

Les Marmitons-NJ

Johnson and Wales

Class of '85

I think Eric made a great suggestion...first of all, it HAS to be a BYO for that price..and even pizza can run more ...if the host is paying, then he may be able to prearrange with the restaurant owner to do some thing in his budget, but I dont see how a birthday cake can be included...Good luck and Happy Birthday...