• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FauxPas

FauxPas

to clean up tenses

@Shelby, are you a Costco member? Both here and in AZ, they often have ataulfo mangoes in their produce sections. You have to buy 6 which isn't a hardship for me. If I can't finish them while fresh, I throw chunks in the freezer. They can be used in cooking or drinks. I like to make my own mango chutney now and then and the frozen ones are great for that. Or to make mango bread. 

FauxPas

FauxPas

@Shelby, are you a Costco member? Both here and in AZ, they often had ataulfo mangoes in their produce sections. You had to buy 6 which wasn't a hardship for me. If I can't finish them while fresh, I throw chunks in the freezer. They can be used in cooking or drinks. I like to make my own mango chutney now and then and the frozen ones are great for that. Or to make mango bread.