• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kim Shook

Kim Shook

On 2/13/2022 at 3:23 PM, JoNorvelleWalker said:

I seldom have anything on in the kitchen.

I feel sad for my Rough Linen.  I would wear it more if I could figure out how to put it on.

I think I'm getting to the bottom of why we see Jo so often in the "I will never again..." thread.  

I love aprons and am a mess, so I wear one at all times.  I have a large hook on the kitchen wall and have all kinds of fun, interesting, beautiful aprons on it - even some for each holiday.  What do I end up wearing?  A stained white one I got from a Roberto Donna cooking class YEARS ago.  Why?  Because it is the only one with ties long enough to wrap around me and tie in the front.  Why don't more apron manufacturers do that???

Kim Shook

Kim Shook

On 2/13/2022 at 3:23 PM, JoNorvelleWalker said:

I seldom have anything on in the kitchen.

I feel sad for my Rough Linen.  I would wear it more if I could figure out how to put it on.

I think I'm getting to the bottom of why we see Jo so often in the "I will never again..." thread.